Porter Finance is a company that has been in the business since the year 2014. It has been in operation since then, and is owned by Running Forest Partners Ltd. This broker operates out of London, England. It has made quite a name for itself by being one of the most reliable and secure brokers out there. From its pioneering team of founders to its experienced staff and fast payouts, this is a broker that is well worth the investment. Is it everything that its fans say it is? Well, you can find out in this review of the broker right here:
Special Features, Bonuses and Account Types
One of the most noticeable features of the broker is the five different account types available. Each of these has some advantages. The type of account that you get is based on how much your initial deposit is. In addition to the many free accounts, there is also a demo account offered by the broker. This is a feature that makes this company one of the best that we have seen so far. After all, you can’t always get a demo account. This allows you to practice your skills before wasting any real money on it.
In some cases, you may have to deposit your initial deposit before you can access the demo account. However, the support department at the broker is one of the best we have seen. They will probably assist you in getting one before you make a deposit as well! The five different account types offered here include:
- Beginner – This account requires a $500 minimum deposit. It provides you with a 30% welcome bonus along with access to a great ebook about binary options trading. You are also given a welcome tour by an account manager, and will receive weekly market reviews by experts.
- Standard – This asks for an initial deposit of $1000 or more. You can enjoy a 40% welcome bonus with this account type. You also gain access to both weekly and daily market reviews, tours from the account manager, and a session in trading strategies by an expert trader.
- Gold – This one needs an investment of about $5000 or more. You get a lot of good perks with this account, such as a 75% bonus. You also get a lot of training. There are different classes that you are enrolled in automatically at the trading academy, along with a VIP membership. You are given money management trading, market reviews, and 5 trades that are risk free!
- Platinum – This is for the traders who want to invest larger amounts in their trades. You are going to have to invest above $10000 if you want this account. It gives you a 100% bonus for signing up as well as lessons in six strategies for trading, access to the money management training and 10 risk free trades.
- VIP – Made for the corporate trader, this account needs over $100000 in the deposit amount. The perks to be enjoyed are wonderful indeed. You can talk to your account manager about what benefits you gain from having a VIP account.
Some of the special options offered by Porter Finance include the One Touch and Ladder options that can have payouts of up to 1500% of the investment. Remember that these are advanced trading tools that a beginner should stay away from because of the risk involved.
Security, Licensing and Reliability
The security of Porter Finance and the way in which they protect client data is very good indeed. It is one of the most secure brokers out there. While it isn’t licensed by an authority at present, it appears to have an application for this in the works. The entire site is HTTPS certified along with a TLS encryption protocol for the highest site security out there.
Trading Platform Review
Initially, the Porter Finance platform was one developed by the popular SpotOption platform. However, the broker has switched over to the new Panda TS platform now. This one is a lovely, simple and easy to use platform that doesn’t require you to download any software to a PC. It is available as a mobile application as well.
The platform has over 200 assets available and doesn’t have a learning curve. Anyone from a beginner to a professional can use this platform to their advantage. Six different trading tools are available – Regular binary Trades, Pairs, Long Term, One Touch, Second and Ladder trading. Short term trading is great for quick decisions with nice returns. Pros combine different trading tools for higher rewards.
Payouts and Withdrawals
The many banking options include most credit and debit cards, wire transfers, checks and online wallets like Neteller. It is one of the most secure out there, and is very fast in terms of withdrawal amounts and times to process.